Sunday, April 22, 2012

Loving All Things Navy


So here it goes, my first real blog!  Every once in a while I work on a project for a client and become obsessed with a color, pattern, theme, etc. At the present moment, the color I heart is Navy.  I never really considered myself a navy girl, but for whatever reason it has creeped up into the decor of my own home.  I want to share with you a few navy things that have recently caught my eye.
Mary McDonald Concentric Diamond table lamp – the geometric pattern would make a great statement piece in a room.  This is available from www.shadesoflight.com



  Who doesn’t love chevron?!  This fabulous pillow is from Laylagrace.com




What a great table- it doubles as a tray.  Jonathan Adler table available at HSN.com




Sockerart vase from Ikea $12.99


I love the nautical feel of these pillows- navy/white chain pillows available on Etsy.com




  and lastly, the classic wide striped rug- versatile for indoor/outdoor use.  Available atLaylagrace.com




There you have it, a few of my favorite navy finds.  Stay tuned in the coming months for a preview of a Vermont cottage I’m working on…you guessed it, the theme is Navy!

No comments:

Post a Comment