Friday, January 3, 2014

Simplicity Interiors 2013 Year in Review

What an exciting year it's been!  I was finally able to step away from the corporate world in May to pursue my passion for design full time.  This was not an easy decision, but I have to say, I've never once looked back.  Since then, my business has boomed and my hubby, Scott (policeman by trade) quit the force and we opened up a retail shop in Cornelius...  Finally the work/life balance I've been looking for and I get to spend way more time with the kids:)  Now don't get me wrong, most wives could not work with their husbands and it's not always easy, but I have to say I have really enjoyed these last two months.  Owning a business has it's advantages and disadvantages, but the positives certainly outweigh the negative- we were so blessed in 2013 and can't wait for 2014 and the new ventures it will bring!

With that being said, here is a brief glimpse into a few projects I completed last year and some very memorable moments!- in no particular order because that would take too long for me to figure out:)


















Happy New Years to All and best wishes for a fabulous 2014!!!

p.s.  Don't forget to stop by our shop at 19801 S. Main St. in Cornelius!

No comments:

Post a Comment