Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Gray Takes the Lead!

Whites still popular, but Gray takes the lead

At the end of 2013 whites and grays were neck and neck, but as 2014 draws to a close, gray has certainly gained speed and from what I can tell overtaken white for the lead!
Here are a few of my favorite gray kitchen and baths





Gray and marble… yes please:)



A soft green gray- gorgeous



and one of my all time favorite blue grays:

So now onto baths:




Everyone knows I'm a sucker for rustic accents:)...



Must have this tub!…



A little dark gray if that tickles your fancy- totally a guy's bath:)



...and now back to pretty and sophisticated. Yes, this is one of my designs and yes, this is obviously the man's side of the bath with the television:)



One final note, 

Gray interior doors… love them!

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the week!


-Ally


No comments:

Post a Comment