Saturday, October 26, 2013

Another one of my Projects Featured in National Magazine- Cottage Style Magazine Fall/Winter 2013!!!

Yesterday was a very exciting day.  My husband and I officially opened our shop in Cornelius AND Cottage Style Magazine hit newsstands with my Vermont Project Featured!!!  What a great way to end the week:)
You won't be able to view it online for a while so I snapped some pics of the pages...










This project was very dear to my heart because I got to travel home to my hometown of Burlington, Vermont several times!  I'll post some behind the scenes pics of the photo shoot soon!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Ally,

    If you don't mind may i ask where are the blue gourd lamp, bed frame and bedside from? i love it so much, but i can't find it anywhere on the internet.

    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ally,

    If you don't mind may i ask where is the blue gourd lamp, bed frame and bedside are from? i love it so much. I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

    thank you:)

    ReplyDelete