Monday, December 8, 2014

Fab Finds for the Holiday Hostess

When the holidays come around you know that it's inevitable that a surge of party invitations will come your way. If you're anything like me the first thing you think of is "what am I going to wear?", followed closely by "what am I going to bring?". Remember that great holiday party you slaved over a few years back? No? Maybe you blocked it out of memory since you spent an entire week worrying if you had the right wine and cheese pairing. Or maybe it was so great you don't remember it because the Christmas cranberry martinis were flowing. Either way you remember that hosting a holiday party is no easy feat.

Now with that being said I always make a point to put in effort behind my hostess gifts. It's appreciated when someone brings a bottle of wine to a festive get-together, but do you want to know some of the few gifts that stand out the most? Those would be gifts that your hostess can use for days, weeks, or even years after her party. Christmas comes but once a year, but the goodies below will have your hostess thinking of you year-round. Below are a few of my favorites:

Fab Finds for the Hostess



One Hundred 80 degree
modcloth.com
I love this cute little mint number. Cute to use in the kitchen or great for your jewelry too.


Bar tool
worldmarket.com


RabLabs bar tool
laylagrayce.com
These are gorge. A real statement coaster. 


Bar tool
modcloth.com
During a party I always get asked where my bottle opener is... now here is a classic.


Diptyque fig candle
nordstrom.com
One for the living room, one for the office, and one for boudoir. Any hostess would love these.


Tin recipe box
southernweddingshop.com
I love this sweet little recipe box. What a great gift to bring the hostess of a cookie exchange party.

No comments:

Post a Comment