Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Scenes around the shop

This holiday season has been busier than ever before which is a good thing. It allows us to work off all those extra Christmas cookies which find their way into the shop. Speaking of the shop, Simplicity Interiors has all sorts of goodies that have arrived lately. If you live locally come on in and we will be sure to give Santa your wish list. If you live beyond driving distance remember most all pieces can be shipped as well. There will be a surcharge for Reindeer food though.

Untitled
Here is one of my holiday tables

Untitled
I love the idea of mixing rustic with elements of refinement 
Untitled
I love this piece for the unique rod iron design on the side. It's a great height for behind a sofa as well.

Untitled
I'm always on the hunt for unique barstools...these fit the bill.

Untitled
Here is a more detailed look at the seats- love them.

Untitled
One of my favorite coffee tables. This style is great if you have little kids- no sharp edges and also fits in with a lot of different design styles.
Untitled
I love the look of greenery on a coffee table. A simple way to bring the outside in.
Untitled
These candles. I can't even begin to describe how incredible they make the shop smell. My favorite brand for my house and as a fabulous gift.


*Please contact us for pricing at: scott@simplicity-interiors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment