Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Few Looks We Love


Whenever my closet starts to look a little bleak I always find myself browsing Pinterest, and thus checking out beautifully styled fashion photography with perfect ensembles. Of course, don't forget the model should be carrying around at least a 500 calorie Starbucks drink for good measure. Oh you know, just so you can relate to her a bit more.

But I digress, are these outfits below not only incredibly styled, but look like they add an abundance of comfort as well?
Source


Source

Source

Source

What's your opinion on the distressed jean look above? I'm slowing starting to see it creep into the 30+ crowd and I wonder if any of my followers might be taking this look for a stroll? I actually think that with the right look it can work.  Let me know your thoughts below or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment